Luke Dowling & Slaven Bilic
Anyone actually ITK to what there relationship is like?

IMO Bilic needs support. 

Dowling needs to show him he’s our man and offer him a new 12 month contract otherwise we are sleepwalking to relegation
They're taking things slow I heard
(12-06-2020, 09:20 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Anyone actually ITK to what there relationship is like?

IMO Bilic needs support. 

Dowling needs to show him he’s our man and offer him a new 12 month contract otherwise we are sleepwalking to relegation

Second hand info - not great. 

Ever since - Diangana issue - that was a PR stunt from LD.  Way too much and meant Slav couldn’t get others.  Goalkeeper issue (he didn’t want Button. He wanted a no.1) kipre - didn’t want him. Made that clear in presser.
We're accelerating to relegation now.
(12-06-2020, 09:20 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Anyone actually ITK to what there relationship is like?

IMO Bilic needs support. 

And exactly why would a new contract make a difference ?

Are you suggesting he doesn't care because his contract isn't long enough
(12-06-2020, 09:24 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:

IMO Bilic needs support. 

Ever since - Diangana issue - that was a PR stunt from LD.  Way too much and meant Slav couldn’t get others.  Goalkeeper issue (he didn’t want Button. He wanted a no.1) kipre - didn’t want him. Made that clear in presser.

Who did Bilic want?

If he didn’t want Button and Kipré - why were they signed?

IMO Bilic needs support. 

Throw in Hegazi as well

Publicly going talking about board
(12-06-2020, 09:24 PM)strawman Wrote:

IMO Bilic needs support. 

And exactly why would a new contract make a difference ?

Are you suggesting he doesn't care because his contract isn't long enough

I’m suggesting the players will be aware he’s got less than 6m remaining on his current deal.

If we go down - why can’t we keep Slaven? Build and come back again?

See Farke at Norwich. Also Bilic got us up in 1 year and not 2 like Bielsa.
(12-06-2020, 09:25 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

IMO Bilic needs support. 

Who did Bilic want?

Kipre was Dowling - make money out of admin situation at wigan. 

Keeper I have the name - went to a massive club abroad but wanted prem league and Slav had good relationship with him.... it’ll come to me
(12-06-2020, 09:27 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:
(12-06-2020, 09:25 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

IMO Bilic needs support. 

Who did Bilic want?

Kipre was Dowling - make money out of admin situation at wigan. 

Keeper I have the name - went to a massive club abroad but wanted prem league and Slav had good relationship with him.... it’ll come to me

Ivo Grbic?