This season
It's a fucking damn lot easier to take if you ignore the matches... 2 of my mates were somewhat perturbed yesterday, I've not even heard off my dad over it... and there's me, went to the shops, checked at half time and the end and shrugged.

Mental health, especially this year, is paramount, stop doing it to yourselves! It's not like we can go and support them anyway... So next year, when we can go again, it'll just be like we've not been away, only we should have a Chump destroying side, which'll be nice.

Yes, even I (thought 15th was doable), have now given up on this season, my only hope is that we somehow don't do worse than Derby, although Sheff U look like they're trying for that record.
10 v 12 was tricky again yesterday.

There's not much we haven't seen as Baggies, but we've been in a far worse state than this before, on all sorts of levels.
(12-07-2020, 09:02 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: 10 v 12 was tricky again yesterday.

There's not much we haven't seen as Baggies, but we've been in a far worse state than this before, on all sorts of levels.

All the other times were down to us though, this season definitely feels like 'higher powers' have decided to get rid of us. Heck I stuck through Gould and Saunders' eras... I should be happy with this now, but it's just getting totally depressing and feels beyond our control at times.

Maybe if Lai had spunked millions and millions the big boys would be more welcoming of us?
(12-07-2020, 09:02 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: 10 v 12 was tricky again yesterday.

You're absolutely right BB, but there's a few factors that make it seem worse than other seasons of struggle:

Covid-19 & not being able to attend games for such a long period of time
VAR and the added injustice that this is creating for us (Is there a team that's had a worse overall VAR outcome this season?) 
Financially not being able to compete with even the smaller clubs in the Prem (such as Villa Smile )
Owners that seemingly are uninterested and have no long term plan to develop the club

I've never been so detached from football in general & unfortunately the club I love. 

Happy Monday everyone!