Matches you went to that ended up postponed
There was a game on the mid 90’s - radio announced it as we parked the car. I want to say it was Norwich at home...a few weeks later I’m sure it’s the game we won 5-1 with Hammy missing a hat trick penalty
Was almost at Swindell Town for a night match and had to turn round.

Snow, I think.
(12-14-2020, 10:35 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 10:17 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Stoke away.

High winds which almost blew us off the road going back!

Good call. The rearranged game was a 4-1 thumping. Luckily we were up

Koumas red card.
(12-14-2020, 10:40 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: New Year's Day, Fulham away.

Had stayed in London the night before. Was pissed off.
I remember that one, took it easy NY Eve and had arranged to go with my son and a customer of mine, had to go to the meeting place to tell him it was off. 
Seem to remember they had a few injuries and didn’t try too hard to get the pitch playable
Battle of Bramall Lane.
Battle of Bramall Lane.
Battle of Bramall Lane.
(12-14-2020, 10:08 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Oxford 94 i think. Tuesday night game, bunked off the last lesson at school (Chemistry i think), legged it home, got picked up by my sisters boyfriend and his hoppos. Got to Oxford through a blizzard, game off. 

Didnt fare much better for the rearranged game. Car trouble, got there 5 mins before kick-off only to find the Rozzers barring entry to the away end. Watched the game from the side terrace with hundreds of other baggies.

Also vaguely remember a mid season friendly against Crystal Palace being called off for waterlogged pitch, possibly late 80's?

I went to that Oxford match. I had no intention of going to the match but had right old barney with my gaffer at work that morning that I went off site for my lunch break and decided I'd have half a day off knowing a couple of mates were going to the match that night. After a brief phone call and a few pints we were on our way to Oxford and as we got near the snowflakes falling were huge. A verbal warning for me from my gaffer next day was first on the agenda but I had the last laugh when I took his job after he was booted for taking backhanders.
There was one home game mid 90s that was on Boxing Day I think so me and the old man went to see Kiddy v Bromsgrove instead. Quite a few Baggies had done the same.
(12-14-2020, 10:08 PM)MrFizz Wrote: Oxford 94 i think. Tuesday night game, bunked off the last lesson at school (Chemistry i think), legged it home, got picked up by my sisters boyfriend and his hoppos. Got to Oxford through a blizzard, game off. 

Didnt fare much better for the rearranged game. Car trouble, got there 5 mins before kick-off only to find the Rozzers barring entry to the away end. Watched the game from the side terrace with hundreds of other baggies.

Also vaguely remember a mid season friendly against Crystal Palace being called off for waterlogged pitch, possibly late 80's?

Yep I went to this too. I was living in Bath at the time and nicked off work early and took my knackered Fiat Punto which was a fair weather car to say the least. Crawled in to snowy Oxford and game off. The car refused to start and I had to wait hours in the freezing cold waiting for a very busy AA man to get me going.

Went to the rearranged game. Remember Supes scoring for us iirc.