Under 18s - some great emerging
talent and potential star names for the future. 

Another Texeira and a Sousa. 

Malcolm seems to be continuing his progress. 

Get your tongue round Iroegbunham!  

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/albion-u18s-3...ton-u18s-1

Another further insight S-S?
In many ways another relegation this year and seeing new talent emerging, which it seldom seems to in a losing side in the Prem will be refreshing.
I hope we stay up and thrive but as the last 20 years have shown relegation is far from a catastrophe sometimes.
(12-15-2020, 01:32 PM)Hopalong Wrote: talent and potential star names for the future. 

Another Texeira and a Sousa. 

Malcolm seems to be continuing his progress. 

Get your tongue round Iroegbunham!  

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/albion-u18s-3...ton-u18s-1

Another further insight S-S?

I didn’t realise rimming men was your cuppa tea Big Grin

Sound like I roger bum him.
A definite positive of relegation is the possibility of academy lads coming through. We haven't had a loan watch post in a while, anyone know how the guys out on loan are doing? Last I checked they were either injured or not getting in the sides?
It is a positive if we give them a go

Morton (21 next month) , Shotton and Tulloch will not be teenagers at the start of next season

As an interesting aside the 3 relegated sides seem to be giving some of their kids ago. Martin at Norwich looks useful

Hopefully we will not start next season in the Championship with Ivanovic, Austin ,HRK, Peltier and Zohora
The U18's on the whole have been piss poor this season so this is a good win

Malcolm is involved more now in the 23's which is good, Rico Richards plays every week for the 23's now, Diaby is improving every game and his hold up play has come on loads, he needs a loan in Jan to test himself

Thought against the dingles Harper was tidy but you always get the impression he's playing within himself, also Edwards showed his worth, really hope this contract malarkey is sorted as he's a real bag of tricks and deserves to play regularly sooner rather than later

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(12-15-2020, 04:58 PM)Cuzer Wrote: The U18's on the whole have been piss poor this season so this is a good win

Malcolm is involved more now in the 23's which is good, Rico Richards plays every week for the 23's now, Diaby is improving every game and his hold up play has come on loads, he needs a loan in Jan to test himself

Thought against the dingles Harper was tidy but you always get the impression he's playing within himself, also Edwards showed his worth, really hope this contract malarkey is sorted as he's a real bag of tricks and deserves to play regularly sooner rather than later

Cuzer

Have we sorted both Richards and Malcolm’s contracts yet Cuzer? I’m pretty sure only one of them has committed? 

Diaby definitely needs to go and play games... he’s improved massively from the clunky lump that seemed to have never kicked a ball last season, but needs competitive games to assess where he’s at.

Really unfortunate that both Morton and Tulloch have had serious injuries this year... would have be great to have had them with a season of League One football under their belt going into next season.