Melty McMeltdown
As the Vagina Museum closes in London, BFS rocks up in West  Bromwich.

Its all about balance.
FF only pays to get into 1 of them though.
In the form of his life.
(12-16-2020, 05:25 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: FF only pays to get into 1 of them though.

Big Grin
(12-16-2020, 05:23 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: As the Vagina Museum closes in London, BFS rocks up in West  Bromwich.

Its all about balance.

I'm no lover of The House of Lords but I think that's a bit strong.
(12-16-2020, 05:25 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: FF only pays to get into 1 of them though.

Arf!

Do you still have that chip on your shoulder because I thought you were going to ask me for money when I walked out of Euston station one Saturday morning as I thought you were a homeless person until I recognised you? Big Grin  That was almost 6 years ago Midge. Where has the time gone?
(12-16-2020, 06:00 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Do you still have that chip on your shoulder because I thought you were going to ask me for money when I walked out of Euston station one Saturday morning as I thought you were a homeless person until I recognised you? Big Grin  That was almost 6 years ago Midge. Where has the time gone?

6 years, wow, certainly doesn’t feel that long.

The above was an open goal, I just tapped it in.
In the form of his life.
(12-16-2020, 05:46 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 05:23 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: As the Vagina Museum closes in London, BFS rocks up in West  Bromwich.

Its all about balance.

I'm no lover of The House of Lords but I think that's a bit strong.

I thought that was quite polite.

One is full of cunts in central London and the other is an educational centre focussing on the female genitalia.