Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rondon
Absolutely awful. Even Tony brown thinks so on the radio. Short passes when under no pressure. Careless. If it was yacob he’d be getting pelters.
Always has been shite, nice lad though that's all that matters.
(04-15-2018, 04:23 PM)ReginaldsRod Wrote: Absolutely awful. Even Tony brown thinks so on the radio. Short passes when under no pressure. Careless. If it was yacob he’d be getting pelters.

Bomber's never been a fan.

He's wank (Rondon,not Bomber).

It's why we're going down...
(04-15-2018, 04:36 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 04:23 PM)ReginaldsRod Wrote: Absolutely awful. Even Tony brown thinks so on the radio. Short passes when under no pressure. Careless. If it was yacob he’d be getting pelters.

People say he'd give everything for the shirt, he just looks careless and uninterested to me. Granted he may run around but thats the bare minimum for me.
Disagree completely, but then again I'm armchair, what do i fucking know, I've never seen him play in the flesh.
Thought he was one of our best players, held it up superbly.
(04-15-2018, 04:54 PM)ReginaldsRod Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 04:36 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:

People say he'd give everything for the shirt, he just looks careless and uninterested to me. Granted he may run around but thats the bare minimum for me.

He seems more arsed than most but that's not saying much.

He should have been sold - no arguments. And replaced with someone who can score. He wasn't, we didnt, so down we go...
He occupied a number of defenders giving Jay more room as well as others in a good team performance in a win away at Man Utd. He was far from awful today and worked as hard as ever so as well as inaccurate it's a bit pathetic after such a great result to post such shite. Jay Rod and Hegazi and Foster were best players today though for me.
There's no doubt we could've done with more goals out of him this season, but he hasn't been awful. There's other players who deserve more criticism for this season.
Thought he was brilliant today. I also think we’ve got some absolute bell ends supporting us.