Christmas tipple
(12-23-2020, 09:46 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: My birthday Diplomatico Exclusiva has already had a bollocking, but it will have paved the way nicely for a hoped for El Dorado 12 with my name on it.

This made me think of this:

(12-23-2020, 07:45 PM)hudds Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 07:09 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 01:02 PM)hudds Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 12:47 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Fido Wrote:Christmas Eve is grilled octopus and monkfish so an easy choice of Marlborough sauvignon blanc with that and then some sloe gin from 2014 to round off the meal. Then we've got goose Christmas Day so after a gifted bottle of bubbly it'll be Willem the Silent from Laithwaites and then some Tokay that my Hungarian colleague brought me back with dessert.

That will be following by a load of farting and snoring and then will either carry on with the wine or to cool down Black Isle Brewery 21 Pale.
Pity about that last paragraph, up to then you were a contender for MCW Post of the Year. Big Grin

Give it him anyway,  It's Christmas.

Back to the factory, Alan.

Schoolboy error...

I held my hands up, didn't I? 

Anyway, could've bin a tranny dog.

(Wrong part of the thread Nick by the way; this is the MCW door).

Stand corrected. Who knows these days!  Big Grin
Mainly some strong, hoppy IPAs from Brewdog and Vocation brewery.
May have a bit of fizz Christmas morning and a couple of glasses of wine with lunch.
Really struggle with the spirits as I get older. Shame, as I used to love a single malt, especially Oban.
German Wheat Beer.
A bottle of Red Burgundy with lunch.
Port, bought at Porto Airport last New Year, ( The sales bloke kept coming over, `advising` us which one to buy, to my eternal shame I threatened to bost him if he didn`t sod off ).
Bushmills Whisky.
Mrs Ministry has Prosecco and a selection of gin.