Hidden gem albums
Probably been done before but what the heck. Just wondering if any of you know of some classic albums that we may have missed. Don’t have to be obscure bands. 
For me it’s Wind of Change, Peter Frampton’s first album. Bought it back in ‘72 off the bargain rack in Woollies. Just liked the sleeve if I’m honest. Beautiful melodic rock, with Frampton’s soulful vocals and fine fretwork. He was to go onto much bigger things but this has always been my favourite. 
Anyone else got something we may have missed?
Beck, Bogert and Appice. I never saw these guys live, and their debut album was regarded as a bit soft and unrepresentative of their stage presence. Nevertheless, it's a favourite.
Argus - Wishbone Ash

Some of the best guitar interplay ever, a classic of its time
Jeff Healy Band Hell to Pay.

The album featured collaborations with Knopfler, George Harrison, Jeff Lynne and Bobby Whitlock. It was about the same time as he appeared in Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze. Amazing guitarist considering he was blind as well
Head like a rock by 
Ian McNabb and Crazy Horse 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DXUnqGFgd3...znh8WFj8vY
Twelve Dreams Of Dr Sardonicus _,Spirit
(12-22-2020, 04:14 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Twelve Dreams Of Dr Sardonicus  _,Spirit

This is just the sort of thing I wanted. Never heard a note by Spirit but just played a few snippets and I dig
Was clearing out some stuff last night and found a box of records I completely forgot I had. The box belonged to Lady D’s uncle who passed away about five years ago and was a huge collector. About a year later his wife asked me if I fancied many of his stuff, she filled up a box and sent it over. It got lost and forgotten in the whirlwind of weddings and children... until I found it last night.

And what a find it was - original vinyls of Led Zep I-IV, the Clash’s London Calling and Combat Rock, Never Mind the Bollocks, Joshua Tree, Meat is Murder- all pristine condition, plus albums by Talking Heads, Bowie, the Stones, New Order, The Jam....

Had a huge amount of fun picking through them last night.
(12-22-2020, 05:10 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 04:14 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Twelve Dreams Of Dr Sardonicus  _,Spirit

This is just the sort of thing I wanted. Never heard a note by Spirit but just played a few snippets and I dig

Glad you like them mate. `Clear` is another album by Spirit that is worth a listen.
Looking through my collection, you may like..

David Crosby - If I Could only Remember My Name. Crosbys first solo album.
Jefferson Airplane - Takes Off. Their debut, Before Grace Slick and stardom.
Kansas - Leftoverture.- American prog rock.
Flat baroque and beserk by Roy Harper..also Blue Afternoon by Tim Buckley..and if you’ into Led Zepplin...Kingdom Come’s first album (1988).. a German band...