Always injured eleven
Austin!?! He's been available for every game for us this season and played 34 out of 46 in the Championship!?

Long was injured more than Austin

Honestly I'd have Anichebe up top by himself. He was injured enough for multiple strikers.

Gera in his second spell
Chadli - Sturridge - Gibbs
Must have made the most visits per game to the hydropool
(12-23-2020, 12:50 PM)Crossbar11 Wrote: Chadli

He was very often fit for Belgium strange that.
(12-23-2020, 12:08 PM)Gzbaggy Wrote: I suspect there will be a few more candidates bearing in mind our recent record and inability to learn from our mistakes

I would put this in tactical formation, but that is pointless because once this fantasy team was on the park you would quickly need to re-organize when  players had to go off injured

Myhill (probably a bit unfair)

Lee Marshall
Hartson
Wallwork
Thorne
Barry
Andy Townsend
Anelka
Anichebe
Austin
Lambert 

Sub Defrietas- on the basis that he would get the time wrong

Rees and Cunnington excluded because they played in the last century!
That team would get slaughtered, not even Barry Fry would pick that many forwards  Wink
Larus Siggurdsson at centre half.
(12-23-2020, 12:48 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Martyn Bennett??

Tragedy what happened to his career.

Hardly always injured, just the one career ending one. Bloody shame that, he was one of my favourite players. That overhead kick that hit the bar/post, against Blues in a 4-0 win wasn't it? (his last game I think?)
Mickey Evans (with shins of the breadstick variety)
(12-23-2020, 02:29 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 12:48 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Martyn Bennett??

Hardly always injured, just the one career ending one. Bloody shame that, he was one of my favourite players. That overhead kick that hit the bar/post, against Blues in a 4-0 win wasn't it? (his last game I think?)

Barnsley 7 - 0 was his last appearance.

What a player. Gave his all every match, fast as fuck and on the brink of an England cap under Sir Bobby who always called him "Alvin" !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RHvdl2EVrU
(12-23-2020, 02:29 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 12:48 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Martyn Bennett??

Thought his last game was at home vs Barnsley? I remember we won comfortably and he had a diving header against the woodwork??

Edit - Sorry BB, just read your post