Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinny Kompany
In between the p*ssed up City player celebrations in that pub in Hale - decent that he commented that we are a good side who should be nowhere near the bottom of the table. 

If they let us win one - it would help!
(04-16-2018, 10:52 AM)Mancbaggie Wrote: In between the p*ssed up City player celebrations in that pub in Hale - decent that he commented that we are a good side who should be nowhere near the bottom of the table. 

Arsene Wenger said the same after Mowbray's side surrendered to him.
(04-16-2018, 10:52 AM)Mancbaggie Wrote: In between the p*ssed up City player celebrations in that pub in Hale - decent that he commented that we are a good side who should be nowhere near the bottom of the table. 

I'd imagine at that point in time his love of the Albion probably knew no bounds. He does seem to be one of the more likeable Premier League footballers though.

(04-16-2018, 11:48 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

I'd imagine at that point in time his love of the Albion probably knew no bounds. He does seem to be one of the more likeable Premier League footballers though.

Oh I know pal - beer goggles and all that!

He generally comes across well tbf
(04-16-2018, 10:59 AM)Kit Kat chunky Wrote:

Arsene Wenger said the same after Mowbray's side surrendered to him.

The squad isn’t as bad as the league position suggests sadly Pardew was.