Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big ole bald Jezza...
Where's he and what's he up to now ?  Anybody know ?
Counting his money in the Channel Islands
Ar, Ah could do that, but ah'd like sumweer a touch warmer .
He was never a fan of publicity, I don't think any of us had heard of him before he arrived, I doubt any of us will hear from him again. He'll not sit and rest I'm sure but will be setting up investment funds and other things from his tax haven.
I can’t tell you where he is on a Saturday these days, I bet I can tell you where he isn’t though.
Good luck to him, wish i had his brass and his business acumen.
Not many Western Businessman can stitch up the Chinese, he did and us too. Cunt.
Feet up & retired in the Caribbean I would imagine
I have a recurring nagging doubt that it will all go pear shaped with the Chinese. They'll look to sell and Jezza will ride back into town and buy it for a snip of what he formerly received. He'll then look to do the same again and offload it at a profit. He doesn't need to, but guys of his ilk rarely retire so young and still look for the next big thing. Might be wrong but would not be surprised.
(04-17-2018, 01:24 PM)thr1879 Wrote: I have a recurring nagging doubt that it will all go pear shaped with the Chinese. They'll look to sell and Jezza will ride back into town and buy it for a snip of what he formerly received. He'll then look to do the same again and offload it at a profit. He doesn't need to, but guys of his ilk rarely retire so young and still look for the next big thing. Might be wrong but would not be surprised.

Being the astute business man he is, that is unlikely IMO. He spent years creating the conditions 
to extract the maximum he could from his endeavours, and without direct investment. He was
always risk averse, so having sold his shares which were his only investment, apart from his time,
why would he now invest £50+ all over again with the risks being higher this time around?
(04-17-2018, 01:24 PM)thr1879 Wrote: I have a recurring nagging doubt that it will all go pear shaped with the Chinese. They'll look to sell and Jezza will ride back into town and buy it for a snip of what he formerly received. He'll then look to do the same again and offload it at a profit. He doesn't need to, but guys of his ilk rarely retire so young and still look for the next big thing. Might be wrong but would not be surprised.

He's 61 !