Palace v Leics
Anyone else watching it?

I don't think Zaha will last 90 mins with Graham Scott in charge.
(12-28-2020, 03:33 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Anyone else watching it?

G Scott

He wearing his Villa scarf?
Tomkins playing for Palace. Can't see him joining us.
Fantastic play by Zaha for the goal. Iheanacho showing why a top striker makes such a difference at this level. Piss poor penalty and missed another couple of chances Vardy would've buried. I'll go as far as to say that if rat face had started, they'd have won this game.
(12-28-2020, 04:04 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

He wearing his Villa scarf?

No, he's covered up his Villa tattoo as well.
(12-28-2020, 04:20 PM)steviedm Wrote: Fantastic play by Zaha for the goal. Iheanacho showing why a top striker makes such a difference at this level. Piss poor penalty and missed another couple of chances Vardy would've buried. I'll go as far as to say that if rat face had started, they'd have won this game.

Spot on. Great tuck by WZ
(12-28-2020, 04:08 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Tomkins playing for Palace. Can't see him joining us.

They will have 21 points if they win today.
I can see Palace letting him go, especially if they can screw good money out of us. He's worth fuck all in the summer, 32 years old and 12 months left on contract. We could offer him 3 years?
Could do with Vardy getting something - switching Salah to him as captain could be regrettable...

Lovely goal from Zaha though. Shame he won’t get a chance at a better club than Palace as at his age no one will through the £60-70m Palace likely to demand... and he’s on £100k/wk plus there as it is...

(12-28-2020, 04:27 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 04:08 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Tomkins playing for Palace. Can't see him joining us.

They will have 21 points if they win today.
I can see Palace letting him go, especially if they can screw good money out of us. He's worth fuck all in the summer, 32 years old and 12 months left on contract. We could offer him 3 years?

Chances are though KKC at least one of those would be on vastly reduced wages to what he’ll be on at Palace.

If you’re Tomkins do you leave Palace where you’re likely to pick up PL wages this year and next, plus a loyalty bonus and probably still get a decent contract in 18 months time when you’re on a free (or get another renewal at Palace) to join a relegation fight here and potentially seeing your wages halve?
Demari Gray anyone......