Harvey Barnes
Pure class.
Top class player. Great finish there.
8 goals this season. Thats the kind of form we need one of our players to find.
Can’t see him staying at Leicester much longer if he keeps this up. Could easily see the big boys viewing him as a younger, cheaper alternative to Grealish.
Loved watching him in an Albion shirt. Looked special and I had no doubt he would play for England.
(12-28-2020, 04:46 PM)Duffers Wrote: Can’t see him staying at Leicester much longer if he keeps this up. Could easily see the big boys viewing him as a younger, cheaper alternative to Grealish.

I know which one I’d go for Mr D.
Class player.

Finishing can be rather inconsistent mind, he's had games he could have scored 2 or 3 and failed to score. However he is a joy to watch, as we well know.
(12-28-2020, 04:49 PM)Supamart Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 04:46 PM)Duffers Wrote: Can’t see him staying at Leicester much longer if he keeps this up. Could easily see the big boys viewing him as a younger, cheaper alternative to Grealish.

Sealfish is 26 in the summer. He is contracted for a long time. I can see him staying at Seal City. They don't need the cash, so they will keep hold of him
(12-28-2020, 05:05 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 04:49 PM)Supamart Wrote:

Sealfish is 26 in the summer. He is contracted for a long time. I can see him staying at Seal City. They don't need the cash, so they will keep hold of him

Indeed, Villa hold all the cards when it comes to Grealish - key player, club captain, long term contract, player is (publicly at least) not agitating for move, no financial pressure to sell... They’ve got an asking price, £100m or so, and there’s no need for them to budge on it.

Barnes is three years younger, still nowhere near his peak in terms of potential and would probably cost £30-40m less.

When looking up how old he is I’ve just noticed he shares a birthday with me. Which is nice.
That goal at Sheff Wed for 2-2-fucking hell. Made up for being sat next to the Smethwick End Drummer all game in a stand that we could have fitted into 5 times over.