Allardyce Interview
(01-02-2021, 10:44 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:25 PM)Olympic Wrote: Keown saying he looks like he lost the players who were playing for Bilic.

It looked like Bilic had lost them as well.

Not to Keown

(01-02-2021, 10:51 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:44 PM)Olympic Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:38 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:32 PM)Olympic Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:26 PM)clem4england Wrote: Fuck me if that was them playing for him. Probably gutted they now have to put some effort in on the training ground.

Apart from Everton and Palace second halves with 10 men, Fulham and Southampton I think we competed in every match under Bilic. Under Sam we have competed in one half of the 4 matches.
Leicester? Brighton first half? Toon first half? Burnley and Sheff U were games between two appalling teams but we did compete.

We did well against Man U, Man City, Spurs, Chelsea and Brighton second half.

You can't expect the worst team squad to play well for the entire 90 minutes of the game. My point is we had good spells in all those games. Even Palace and Everton we were very good before the sending offs. Under Sam we haven't looked good in any spell during the game bar 20 mins against Liverpool
I don't even want "well". Just like they can be bothered, track runners, close down, work and that there is some sort of game plan. I haven't seen any performance this season where we looked comfortable at this level under either of them. We are toothless going forward, the midfield is outbattled every game and the defence is the worst in the league. Not really surprising when it contains a right back who wasn't good enough to get into our team last year and a youngster who has played what one Championship match at centre half?

You can't build a team from scratch and get them to compete in PL on a low budget, but we were getting there. Pereira and Diangana were good additions for creativity and Grant a decent fast striker. Also Galagaher was the first puzzle piece for the midfield. The next steps would have been getting replacements for Livermore and Sawyers then getting a partner for Ajayi and getting completely new full backs. Unfortunately the board didn't have a long term plan hence we are where we are. Playing rubbish defensive football without being able to defend.
(01-02-2021, 10:44 PM)Olympic Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:38 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:32 PM)Olympic Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:26 PM)clem4england Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:25 PM)Olympic Wrote: Keown saying he looks like he lost the players who were playing for Bilic.
Fuck me if that was them playing for him. Probably gutted they now have to put some effort in on the training ground.

Apart from Everton and Palace second halves with 10 men, Fulham and Southampton I think we competed in every match under Bilic. Under Sam we have competed in one half of the 4 matches.
Leicester? Brighton first half? Toon first half? Burnley and Sheff U were games between two appalling teams but we did compete.

We did well against Man U, Man City, Spurs, Chelsea and Brighton second half.

You can't expect the worst team squad to play well for the entire 90 minutes of the game. My point is we had good spells in all those games. Even Palace and Everton we were very good before the sending offs. Under Sam we haven't looked good in any spell during the game bar 20 mins against Liverpool

Spot on

We haven't looked even remotely of competing under this bellend
Is it really the real Ronnie Walwork poster on here?

He normally talks such sense but the bile against Bilic and trying to defend Sam has been ridiculous and unlike him

The club has become a fucking circus from top to bottom, embarrassing

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-02-2021, 10:59 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Is it really the real Ronnie Walwork poster on here?

He normally talks such sense but the bile against Bilic and trying to defend Sam has been ridiculous and unlike him

Cuzer

Yes it is.

Quite a few people connected to the club i know are quite anti Bilic, seems all wasn't well with him at the club.
(01-02-2021, 11:01 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:59 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Is it really the real Ronnie Walwork poster on here?

Cuzer

Yes it is.

Quite a few people connected to the club i know are quite anti Bilic, seems all wasn't well with him at the club.

Wonder what went down. Bet it wasn't the most amicable parting of ways.
(01-02-2021, 11:03 PM)Olympic Wrote:

Cuzer

Yes it is.

Wonder what went down. Bet it wasn't the most amicable parting of ways.

I have no idea. My sources are all third hand so I take with giant pinch of salt any real info.

Cuzer

Yes it is.

If your right seems like a compete shit show on and off the pitch, the club appears to he imploding right in front of us, if the rumours about a possible take over are true wish they'd Hurry the fugg up and get it done even if they've not got money to burn but have a clear plan, anything better than these faceless fuggers.

Cuzer

Yes it is.

Really?

The original RonnieWallwork was a completely different type of poster, the complete opposite of the current

Cuzer

Yes it is.

It doesn't make their opinion right though Birdy. 
In fact anyone that has any kind of involvement or defence of how the club is being run ATM deserves to be challenged because this is fucking laughable. 
It smells of desperation at shit decisions to me.
(01-02-2021, 10:28 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 10:26 PM)Olympic Wrote: 'Most teams we play will be a lot better than us' . Nice way to motivate your players.

It’s about time these players find some self motivation.
Whether you like fat Sam, bilic, or some other manager these gutless fools need to find some professionalism and fast

Oh come on get real, forget the money, no-one is going to respond or be motivated by the bollocks he's spouting.  He's done nothing but slag them off publicly since he arrived - is it his script or Dowling's?

Had to laugh,  on Talksport earlier one of the cunts said "he's really called out the players, but at least he's honest".  

Collectively the players are not good enough.  Nothing you do in 2 weeks will make them better, not least slagging them off and impacting their already destroyed confidence further.  If you don't understand that you don't understand human nature.