Gallagher
In fairness to the Lad I'd send him back from this shitfest - far too much expectation and responsibility being placed on his shoulders. 

On the other hand Frank will probably see it character-building.
(01-03-2021, 09:53 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 09:51 AM)Sliced Wrote: He's guaranteed to play every game with us when fit. The same can't be said anywhere else in the Prem at the moment.

In some ways it doesn't matter as we aren't staying up anyway, but he wont be recalled. No chance

He was recalled from Charlton and sent to Swansea to play in a team that play a better brand of football.

I’d say it’s a 50/50 chance.

With the assurances that he'd play. Which he did. What Prem team above us is going to guarantee that he plays every week? Despite his qualities I can't see how he walks into any of the teams above us' starting 11
(01-03-2021, 07:42 AM)fbaggy Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 07:39 AM)Supamart Wrote: They don’t have the brains to set up your last sentence.

It may have been tactical but it would be not reading the rules that is likely if that was the case

The rules changed recently. Last season he would have missed the cup game, but this season he misses the dog heads. 

At least captain jakes ban will be over.  Big Grin
(01-03-2021, 11:18 AM)Sliced Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 09:53 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 09:51 AM)Sliced Wrote: He's guaranteed to play every game with us when fit. The same can't be said anywhere else in the Prem at the moment.

In some ways it doesn't matter as we aren't staying up anyway, but he wont be recalled. No chance

He was recalled from Charlton and sent to Swansea to play in a team that play a better brand of football.

I’d say it’s a 50/50 chance.

With the assurances that he'd play. Which he did. What Prem team above us is going to guarantee that he plays every week? Despite his qualities I can't see how he walks into any of the teams above us' starting 11

Leeds and Brighton he'd be getting regular games. I'm not sure what we are currently doing is called football so the could even send him to Swansea to fight for promotion again.