Observer half season review
I disagree with the thought that BFS will do better than Slav, and so far so do the stats. Of course, I've no idea when you wrote this, so ...
(01-03-2021, 05:02 PM)MassDebater Wrote: I disagree with the thought that BFS will do better than Slav, and so far so do the stats. Of course, I've no idea when you wrote this, so ...

To be fair hes only been here 5 mins and with the rush of games over the festive period not had much time on the training pitch with the squad. If things haven't improved in a month then fair to judge. But not now.
(01-03-2021, 05:06 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 05:02 PM)MassDebater Wrote: I disagree with the thought that BFS will do better than Slav, and so far so do the stats. Of course, I've no idea when you wrote this, so ...

To be fair hes only been here 5 mins and with the rush of games over the festive period not had much time on the training pitch with the squad. If things haven't improved in a month then fair to judge. But not now.

if so many (including himself) weren't clamouring to give him some sort of deification after achieving a point at Liverpool then you could have it, but since they and he did then no.

Right now an improvement would only be us losing 2-0 per game...That won't keep us up either. in a month at this rate we could be down and out.