Carroll
(01-03-2021, 09:19 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 06:59 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 06:43 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 06:41 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 04:15 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Would take Gayle back here in a heart beat.

He wouldn’t keep us up but Gayle, Grant and Robbo as our strikers next season would ensure we piss the Chump.

I really like Gayle - but that loan striker role in the PL might not be his game

Sam’s man at Sunderland was Defoe so doesn’t necessarily need a big lump. Need to get some cunt within whichever poor bastard we stick up there either way.

That’s true mate. Defoe such a clever player though - and reinvented himself in his latter years
A striker with only half the talent of Defoe would  greatly improve us.

1/16 would be better than the shite we've got at the moment.
Who is making sides like Brentford tick. Watkins scores for fun last year Toney has scored a bucket load. I don't watch them, but they must have one or two hidden players who make this happen. Granted it's only the EFL, but must be ripe for picking ?
(01-03-2021, 09:59 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Who is making sides like Brentford tick. Watkins scores for fun last year Toney has scored a bucket load. I don't watch them, but they must have one or two hidden players who make this happen. Granted it's only the EFL, but must be ripe for picking ?

I'd have Cauley Woodrow up here tomorrow. Doing well in a team of limited ability.
He will fit in our team perfectly they all have limited ability
The liquidator Wrote:He will fit in our team perfectly they all have limited ability

Loffin