Brunty
Yeah he still lives in Sutton

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-03-2021, 08:52 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 08:29 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Come home, with Mozza moving up we have a ready made place.

He might put some passion into these gutless pricks.

Oh come on KKC, we're not good enough collectively especially with 10 men  - but now  Big Sam has sorted that problem it's onwards and upwards!  

He has two weeks to come up with a plan to get a result against the D1ingle5 because if we get hammered,  there will inevitably be a massive meltdown.  

He's fortunate there's no fans in the ground at the moment because I don't think he'd have got a particularly warm welcome and would have been slaughtered by the boo-boys after Leeds and Arsenal.
(01-04-2021, 01:44 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 08:52 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 08:29 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Come home, with Mozza moving up we have a ready made place.

He might put some passion into these gutless pricks.

Oh come on KKC, we're not good enough collectively especially with 10 men  - but now  Big Sam has sorted that problem it's onwards and upwards!  

He has two weeks to come up with a plan to get a result against the D1ingle5 because if we get hammered,  there will inevitably be a massive meltdown.  

He's fortunate there's no fans in the ground at the moment because I don't think he'd have got a particularly warm welcome and would have been slaughtered by the boo-boys after Leeds and Arsenal.

I.m on the same page as you, and I'm not Anti Sam. I just remember what Brunty achieved with Pepe Mel