How many ex Baggies are still playing....
(01-04-2021, 12:10 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 11:40 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 11:06 AM)Gzbaggy Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:58 AM)Squid Wrote: Callum McManaman plays in the A-League. Scored the other day.

Jack Fitzwater is getting regular first team football for Livingston, who are now 5th in the SPL.

Good to see Fitzwater doing well in Scotland, is he quicker than Ivanovic?

He has gotten some very good reviews... think he got MOTM against Rangers when they drew 0-0 too.

Was the right decision for him to move on, and can’t take much from L2 level but good to see him craving a decent career out.

EDIT: the new Livingston manager has a hell of a backstory - surprised it hasn’t been made more of. Essentially a youth footballer who fell out of the game and got involved in organised crime and served 4 years. After doing a degree he odd-jobbed in construction before volunteering to help with ground maintenance at Livingston 10 years ago when they were absolutely skint. Such was their plight he ended up helping out on the training ground, driving the team bus and then did his coaching badges... 10 years on, he’s been appointed manager and won his first 7 games on the spin.

Sounds like you mon  Big Grin

I’m only letting that slide because you’re my go to legal advisor now...
(01-04-2021, 01:21 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 10:58 AM)Squid Wrote: Callum McManaman plays in the A-League. Scored the other day.

Jack Fitzwater is getting regular first team football for Livingston, who are now 5th in the SPL.

He has gotten some very good reviews... think he got MOTM against Rangers when they drew 0-0 too.

Was the right decision for him to move on, and can’t take much from L2 level but good to see him craving a decent career out.

EDIT: the new Livingston manager has a hell of a backstory - surprised it hasn’t been made more of. Essentially a youth footballer who fell out of the game and got involved in organised crime and served 4 years. After doing a degree he odd-jobbed in construction before volunteering to help with ground maintenance at Livingston 10 years ago when they were absolutely skint. Such was their plight he ended up helping out on the training ground, driving the team bus and then did his coaching badges... 10 years on, he’s been appointed manager and won his first 7 games on the spin.

Big Grin Big Grin  The next bit of correspondence you get from me will be a Terms of Business Letter including hourly charge out rates
Smile 
(01-04-2021, 10:32 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: Craig Dawson ???

Got into Wet Spam's team at last. Two clean sheets so far. But he's rubbish, just an average right back in a Pulis team.
(01-04-2021, 01:27 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 11:06 AM)Gzbaggy Wrote: Good to see Fitzwater doing well in Scotland, is he quicker than Ivanovic?

Big Grin Big Grin  The next bit of correspondence you get from me will be a Terms of Business Letter including hourly charge out rates

We could sign a player on loan with the proceeds from that  Big Grin Big Grin
(01-04-2021, 02:31 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 01:27 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 11:40 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: He has gotten some very good reviews... think he got MOTM against Rangers when they drew 0-0 too.

We could sign a player on loan with the proceeds from that  Big Grin Big Grin

Have an arf, Minstrel  Big Grin

Wow, what a great story!
How did this get to three pages and Brentford's Forss not get mentioned, amazing player, best we ever had, will win the World Cup, lovely family etc....
(01-04-2021, 12:10 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Sounds like you mon  Big Grin

[Image: f3e08a24f40d76916cc94fbd060c1cca.jpg]