Voicing anger has never been so futile
Has there ever been a worse time to be disconnected from the club, voiceless apart from social media?

No one allowed to go in the ground, the club looking like creating all kinds of the wrong records for worst season and a very unpopular manager appointed?

Well, I'm personally not going to let it get to me because we have no control whatsoever about what happens at Albion at the minute.

I have other social media accounts that have groups connected to the Albion and after every defeat etc, the vitriol from attention seeking morons makes this place look like a gathering of poets and scholars. Generally, social media is toxic and thankfully most on here are relatively well-balanced, but so many getting wound up really does no good.

Right now I count my blessings as many have it a lot worse. I'm not going to worry either about the Albion even if we get caned at an empty Molineux.

Remember, for perspective, those letting the situation get more under their skin, in the past 20 seasons since we returned from a 16-year wilderness we've had 13 seasons in the Prem and 7 in the Champ. We've been from 8th- 24th best team in the country in that period, where generally we've struggled and made up the numbers in most Prem campaigns, and always been top 6 in the Champ.

We're solvent as a club and whatever happens next few months, we'll stay in this parameters and not be like Ipswich, Sunderland or Bolton, stuck in the bottom divisions or the several clubs our size who are having now what we had in the 90s like Blues, up the road from us.

I was at the last game we had at the Hawthorns and can't wait for a world when we can all go back in, even if it's more likely to be playing Barnsley than Chelsea.

It's always been ups and downs with the Albion- just everyone concentrate on keeping yourselves positive, this virus under check and learn to take the Albion in your stride and it'll help everyone and make this board, a source of madness and humour, all the better.
Haven’t felt the need to get upset about the Albion since I have a family to worry about. Seems a bit pointless and childish in the grand scheme of things and particularly at the current time.
Spandau have you ever considered starting a band with Chesh?

You could be called "The Thought Police"
(01-04-2021, 05:22 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Spandau have you ever considered starting a band with Chesh?

Cheers Pidge. I might do. Just so many on here really vexed. Just hoping they can give us something to smile about or Allardyce does a Pardew and we get rid and repeat 2018.
(01-04-2021, 05:22 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Spandau have you ever considered starting a band with Chesh?

The Cloud Yellers...
(01-04-2021, 04:52 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Haven’t felt the need to get upset about the Albion since I have a family to worry about. Seems a bit pointless and childish in the grand scheme of things and particularly at the current time.

Spot on.
(01-04-2021, 04:52 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Haven’t felt the need to get upset about the Albion since I have a family to worry about. Seems a bit pointless and childish in the grand scheme of things and particularly at the current time.

I have a family.

I have also had at various points of my life Proper Things To Worry About.

But the Albion still make my emotions swing far more than a mere football club should. I can't help it and I doubt I'll grow out of it either.
(01-04-2021, 06:08 PM)Squid Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 04:52 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Haven’t felt the need to get upset about the Albion since I have a family to worry about. Seems a bit pointless and childish in the grand scheme of things and particularly at the current time.

I have a family.

I have also had at various points of my life Proper Things To Worry About.

But the Albion still make my emotions swing far more than a mere football club should. I can't help it and I doubt I'll grow out of it either.

Touche.
I think the current disconnect between club and fans is up there...or down there.....from when we had Bobby Gould in charge and coffins on the pitch at Shrewsbury

This season has been one monumental fuck up

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-04-2021, 06:47 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I think the current disconnect between club and fans is up there...or down there.....from when we had Bobby Gould in charge and coffins on the pitch at Shrewsbury

This season has been one monumental fuck up

Cuzer

Shit houses from the top and its rotten to the core..... Remember those famous words 

We have learnt from our mistakes.. What a crock of shit.