Being careful what you wish for.....
14 May 2016: “We have this massive problem of producing our own players in this country … it’s probably why we should vote out of the EU! If we can vote out then we won’t have to take Uefa law because that is crap” – Sam Allardyce, then Sunderland manager.

04 January 2021: ”I have found three players already who were capable of coming here and they’re not allowed. It’s a shame. It’s not so much the pandemic, it’s the change of rules because of Brexit” – Allardyce struggles to find foreign imports for West Brom.
(01-04-2021, 05:46 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote: 14 May 2016: “We have this massive problem of producing our own players in this country … it’s probably why we should vote out of the EU! If we can vote out then we won’t have to take Uefa law because that is crap” – Sam Allardyce, then Sunderland manager.

04 January 2021: ”I have found three players already who were capable of coming here and they’re not allowed. It’s a shame. It’s not so much the pandemic, it’s the change of rules because of Brexit” – Allardyce struggles to find foreign imports for West Brom.

Allardyce 17th December: I believe I can keep West Brom up.

Wonder what he’s thinking today...
Just sums up the clown we have in charge of our football team and how bigger the clowns are who appointed him in the first place

Clueless doesn't even come close to those fuckers

Shitshow!

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
If nobody realised this is just a quick few months payday for fatso, it’s beyond me.

He already has his excuses lined up, plus £1 mil dosh if he goes by the end of February.
(01-04-2021, 06:35 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 05:46 PM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote: 14 May 2016: “We have this massive problem of producing our own players in this country … it’s probably why we should vote out of the EU! If we can vote out then we won’t have to take Uefa law because that is crap” – Sam Allardyce, then Sunderland manager.

Allardyce 17th December: I believe I can keep West Brom up.

Wonder what he’s thinking today...

"We believe, and, more importantly, Sam believes we have a group of players that have the quality needed to give the club its best chance of Premier League survival."  

Luke Dowling 16th December,  2020.
It's some 'business' isn't it.

"Hey, I've got a job. It's only a short-term thing but the money's decent and if I do well I'll be due a bonus. If I fuck up the money will still be decent and I'll get a pay-off"