YESSSSSSSSS GET THE F**K IN!!!!!!!
Star 
Just got back from a 2 hour beach walk with the dogs. Timed to coincide with kick off as I couldn't face it!!

So chuffed!!! Just going to settle down and read the match thread.......... Should be fun.

Boing Boing!!!!!! So happy.......  Big Grin
I couldn’t bear to watch as the season has been such a disaster, but I’ve a spring in my step now. Can’t get carried away but we’re already on Derby’s 11 points total so onwards and upwards.
Can't remember feeling this good after a Baggies game since God knows when. COYB.
(01-16-2021, 02:40 PM)Peachy Wrote: Just got back from a 2 hour beach walk with the dogs. Timed to coincide with kick off as I couldn't face it!!

So chuffed!!! Just going to settle down and read the match thread.......... Should be fun.

Just back from Bruntwood Park - absolutely fucking buzzing.  Big Grin Big Grin
(01-16-2021, 02:49 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(01-16-2021, 02:40 PM)Peachy Wrote: Just got back from a 2 hour beach walk with the dogs. Timed to coincide with kick off as I couldn't face it!!

Just back from Bruntwood Park - absolutely fucking buzzing.  Big Grin Big Grin

We should take our plaudits mate. We did it for the club. Problem is I'm going to have to do it for every game now!   Big Grin

I'm on cloud nine!
Have to go to work tonight, 12 hr shift, the 3 Wolves fans there are getting some bollocks!
Even down here in Sussex we have a few dingles I need to phone on Monday morning Smile
(01-16-2021, 02:47 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I couldn’t bear to watch as the season has been such a disaster, but I’ve a spring in my step now. Can’t get carried away but we’re already on Derby’s 11 points total so onwards and upwards.

First target chalked off.
I couldn’t bear to watch either, watched the snooker and didn’t know the score till full time, couldn’t believe it Big Grin
Got to find a replay of the match now!