The "well travelled Hal Robson-Kanu"
Erm. Two clubs in fourteen years.
He goes to a lot of Bitcoin conferences.
The Turmeric Tours...
Against Wolves, HRK was the right man to bring on.

But tonight? We needed a goal... so we brought on HRK. Ouch!

I dont blame Sam, but we definitely need to sign a forward. And if we dont, the owners should be lynched.
The commentators tonight were absolute shite. They were talking about Antonio and Rice as if they are world class while we were lucky to be on the same pitch as west ham. It was 2-1 FFS
(01-19-2021, 08:26 PM)Baggy Bruin Wrote: I dont blame Sam, but we definitely need to sign a forward. And if we dont, the owners should be lynched.

It's not very inspiring is it, when you see the Tumeric fueled Welshman pounding onto the pitch, realising that his flashes of brilliance are once in a blue moon, and tonight is a total eclipse. 

Lynching is a bit strong though. Just fucking off out the club and closing the door on their way out would suffice many I would have thought.
(01-19-2021, 08:26 PM)Baggy Bruin Wrote: Against Wolves, HRK was the right man to bring on.

I dont blame Sam, but we definitely need to sign a forward. And if we dont, the owners should be lynched.

We signed one...

Oh.

Agreed. We chickened out as usual with the forward signing that we needed and signed bargain-bucket junk.

And now we just have to do what we should have done in the first place.
(01-19-2021, 08:26 PM)Baggy Bruin Wrote: Against Wolves, HRK was the right man to bring on.

Easier said than done though isnt it? What striker should we sign exactly? Host of other clubs desire a striker would he sign for us or them? Would he be good enough? How many strikers have we signed/loaned that have been garbage?

We have signed a forward so why should Lai/owners be blamed?