Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Coppell
As I walking from Coulsdon South along the High Street looking for Coulsdon Town station I asked this bloke coming out of Waitrose for directions.  

As I got up closer I recognised it was Steve Coppell.    We exchanged pleasantries and he wished us well.  Really nice friendly bloke.  

I did ask him if he was going to the game and he just laughed a little dismissively.
(05-16-2018, 03:10 PM)Hopalong Wrote: As I walking from Coulsdon South along the High Street looking for Coulsdon Town station I asked this bloke coming out of Waitrose for directions.  

As I got up closer I recognised it was Steve Coppell.    We exchanged pleasantries and he wished us well.  Really nice friendly bloke.  

I did ask him if he was going to the game and he just laughed a little dismissively.

You should go on the after dinner circuit.
(05-16-2018, 03:21 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 03:10 PM)Hopalong Wrote: As I walking from Coulsdon South along the High Street looking for Coulsdon Town station I asked this bloke coming out of Waitrose for directions.  

Arf!

Which game?
My opinion matters
I'm surprised he lasted for the whole conversation and didn't go off with stress half way through it...
(05-16-2018, 03:30 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:

Which game?

Palace.

(05-16-2018, 03:21 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:

Do you think?  Would you be my agent?
Only ex footballers and the like can afford waitrose prices.about £4.50 for a box of cornflakes
(05-16-2018, 03:45 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: I'm surprised he lasted for the whole conversation and didn't go off with stress half way through it...

Big Grin
(05-16-2018, 06:57 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Only ex footballers and the like can afford waitrose prices.about £4.50 for a box of cornflakes

It's not expensive if you hunt out the bargains.  Have you been recently?