Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Dave
So, Big Dave is our new manager, good luck BD, I really hope you do the job for us, COYB.
A gamble but a refreshing change in the modern game. I'm willing to see the risk of failure for the chance of success.
As it's Big Dave I think we all agree we'll get behind him and if your going to moan - say it to his face!
(05-17-2018, 01:27 PM)Heath Wrote: A gamble but a refreshing change in the modern game. I'm willing to see the risk of failure for the chance of success.

Aye, i just hope they give him the right tools for success (DoF/new squad).  He deserves a fair crack of the whip . . .
(05-17-2018, 01:27 PM)Heath Wrote: A gamble but a refreshing change in the modern game. I'm willing to see the risk of failure for the chance of success.

I think that if BD gets off to a flying start, it could be a really interesting season, I hope so anyway.
If true, I've been really worried, with the availability of Moyles and Big Sam now and we would delay announcement with them now in the picture. So even if Moore has a terrible start and is sacked by Christmas, means hopefully those two aren't on the market at that point.

I do have massive doubts over Big Dave, but can't argue he has earned his chance after the shambles before him.

And I realise I am sounding negative, but seriously.... come on Big'un, hope you become a hero with us in management too!
(05-17-2018, 01:29 PM)MGalea Wrote: As it's Big Dave I think we all agree we'll get behind him and if your going to moan - say it to his face!

I'd sooner hide behind you whilst doing it if that's OK?!
‘Appleton was understood to be the preferred option of the existing hierarchy but negotiations fizzled out as Moore ended the season strongly and ultimately won the job.’

Thank fuck for that!
(05-17-2018, 01:33 PM)Ed_Hopper Wrote: ‘Appleton was understood to be the preferred option of the existing hierarchy but negotiations fizzled out as Moore ended the season strongly and ultimately won the job.’

Thank fuck for that!

Im with you on that one, wouldn't even have wanted Mcinnes either, I dont mean to be nasty about Appleton, but he hasn't got anything I think that you need to get us out of the 
Chumpionship.
I'll renew my ST now. There may be doubts about experience but you only get that doing the job, this will bring the fans together and should help retain/attract some players.
Well done to the club for doing this early and giving him time to start the massive job ahead. Hopefully an experienced DoF and decent backing in the transfer market to follow.