Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Definition of insanity.
Definition of insanity to include queuing outside for five days for a wedding you are not invited to. 

[Image: royal-wedding-fans-small.jpg]

http://newsthump.com/2018/05/16/definiti...nvited-to/

“There is literally nowhere I’d rather be for the rest of the week. You can keep your five-star hotels on luxury islands, I’d much rather be living like a homeless person while dressed like Nigel Farage’s Patronus.” Tongue
Odd how you're allowed to sleep on the streets of Windsor providing you're draped in a Union Jack. The whole thing stinks.
Fucking sad cases.
James McClean is putting his bunting up right now.
Whilst having zero interest in the wedding I decided to take up the offer of watching it on a big screen tomorrow based on the fact I was promised free lunch and drinks...
If I was going to do it for anyone, and I'm not, I'd do it for Harry. At least he served the country on two tours of Afghanistan.
Some people just like different things.. they'd probably think I was mad for repeatedly watching Alan Pardew learn nothing from another defeat. I still kept going back (and kept taking my boy back too). That's just as mad if you think about it.
(05-18-2018, 09:05 AM)Mr Vertical Wrote: Some people just like different things.. they'd probably think I was mad for repeatedly watching Alan Pardew learn nothing from another defeat. I still kept going back (and kept taking my boy back too). That's just as mad if you think about it.
Aye, good point.

The Americans seem more interested than we do. I have to watch CNN as part of my job and they are all over it.
It’s doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
I’ll be down in Bournemouth having a nice stroll on the beach avoiding anything to do with this debacle!