Goal Keeper.
I will remind you all that DK has honorary lifetime membership after a certain result... so in theory we are allowed at least 1 more. But not maccad, he’s a dick.
In the form of his life.
(01-23-2021, 07:48 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: I will remind you all that DK has honorary lifetime membership after a certain result... so in theory we are allowed at least 1 more. But not maccad, he’s a dick.

Of course forgot about DK's special status.  Big Grin
Bolton - decent traditional club. Loved Burnden, not so the soulless Reebok. Have never seen us win at either venue in numerous visits (same as Barnsley and Bradford, northern teams beginning with B seem to be a curse). However, one of my proudest away moments as a Baggie was standing amongst the 'livelier' Bolton fans in the 0-3 play-off semi, and being blown away by the intensity of the away support. Big Sam had done us over but 5 mins after the final whistle three quarters of the ground was empty whilst Meggo and the lads received a heroes' reception from our lot (and me).
It won't surprise you all that I disagree.
SURPS is another ego extension invented by someone who has too much lockdown time on his hands. He and 'it' is already boring the tits off me.
Hi Swagbaggie, Sorry if I've upset you, just wanted you to know that the Bolton fans are behind your push to keep you in the Prem. Your next game is a killer, but then we hope to see you move out of the bottom three.
(01-23-2021, 09:39 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: Bolton - decent traditional club. Loved Burnden, not so the soulless Reebok. Have never seen us win at either venue in numerous visits (same as Barnsley and Bradford, northern teams beginning with B seem to be a curse). However, one of my proudest away moments as a Baggie was standing amongst the 'livelier' Bolton fans in the 0-3 play-off semi, and being blown away by the intensity of the away support. Big Sam had done us over but 5 mins after the final whistle three quarters of the ground was empty whilst Meggo and the lads received a heroes' reception from our lot (and me).

One of my proudest ever moments of being an Albion away follower. We were outstanding that night.