Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lambert
Going 

Going

Gone
Carvalhal gone from Swansea as well.

Getting our new manager/head coach in place asap could give us a big head start over the summer!
No surprise really.

What gets me is that all these 'fails' go into the summer with a massive wad of cash in their back pocket.
Moyes nailed on for sterk job
Would have been ridiculous to have kept him on, though the club did their best to drag it out for as long as they could. Interesting times for us all.

Wonder how many Swansea and Stoke fans will be calling for Big Dave?

I really hope one of those doesn’t appoint Potter/Smith and win promotion, we’d never hear the end of it!
(05-18-2018, 02:06 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: Wonder how many Swansea and Stoke fans will be calling for Big Dave?

I really hope one of those doesn’t appoint Potter/Smith and win promotion, we’d never hear the end of it!

It'd surprise me if we didn't go for one of the top-end dinosaurs like Moyes or Big Sam. Coates doesn't tend to do youthful and innovative.

(05-18-2018, 02:08 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 02:06 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote: Wonder how many Swansea and Stoke fans will be calling for Big Dave?

It'd surprise me if we didn't go for one of the top-end dinosaurs like Moyes or Big Sam. Coates doesn't tend to do youthful and innovative.

The same could probably be said if you appoint Sam and win promotion. Meltdowns all over the place.

Who’s the preference from your fellow clayheads?
(05-18-2018, 02:10 PM)Sw4Baggie Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 02:08 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

The same could probably be said if you appoint Sam and win promotion. Meltdowns all over the place.

Who’s the preference from your fellow clayheads?

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thre...ll-updated

1. Big Sam (which surprises me a little).
2. Flores (we almost had him after Hughes left).
3. Potter (for all the reasons some of you guys want him).

Can't see the likes of Big Sam and Moyes managing in the Championship. Both have massive egos and will think that's beneath them.

I really want to see Potter given an opportunity at a club in England.