Cheltenham
1-0 up. We could face the backlash from this. 
Don't care. Would love to see Guardiolas face if it stays like this.
If we lose to City (more than likely) it won’t make a great difference to the rest of the season.
Hope City play like this on Tuesday. This won't do their confidence much good.
We should be looking at some of these Cheltenham players. They're following a game plan, look really well organised and are playing for the team and coach.
(01-23-2021, 06:54 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Hope City play like this on Tuesday. This won't do their confidence much good.

I doubt most of these will actually be playing Tuesday so it won’t make a blind bit of difference to their confidence.
This BBC commentary is doing my head in. 
Still waxing lyrical about how wonderful Shity are with no sense of unfolding drama or how well Cheltenham have played.

Fantastic save from the Cheltenham keeper.
(01-23-2021, 06:58 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 06:54 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Hope City play like this on Tuesday. This won't do their confidence much good.

I doubt most of these will actually be playing Tuesday so it won’t make a blind bit of difference to their confidence.

You think Foden, Dias, Jesus, Gundogan and Mahrez won't feature ?
Foden is class.
(01-23-2021, 07:12 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 06:58 PM)Duffers Wrote:

You don't think Foden, Dias, Jesus, Gundogan and Mahrez won't feature ?

Foden’s just scored so I doubt he’ll be struggling for confidence.

Jesus hasn’t been a regular starter for a while, even without Aguero. Neither has Mahrez.

Dias has come off the bench.

In short: no I don’t think they’ll be affected.
As soon as the Albion player goes off in the space of a couple of mins Cheltenham go from 1 up to 2-1 down