Seal watch
(01-23-2021, 08:49 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 08:45 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 08:43 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Cunts.

Carragher tossing off over Sealfish

We need Villa to do this one, mate.

And Grealish is a superb although you might not like to admit it.

Correct.

You’ll be getting your 50 quid sooner rather than later, I expect.

It brings me absolutely no pleasure other than to see Newcastle falter and NSPCC gain.

Can't stand the South Scotland deluded.
How many rows back is Gammon sitting?

Not much of a touchline ban with an empty stadium
Worst thing about Covid is watching these cunts. Before Covid, absolutely taken to pieces be Leicester, they were absolutely going down. Jammy fucking cunts.
(01-23-2021, 09:21 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: How many rows back is Gammon sitting?

Not much of a touchline ban with an empty stadium

Loffin. Great observation.
Villa are chunts

Glad the arrogantdeludedsealfuggers won tonight though

Newcastle in real trouble. Thought they were shite when we played them. Final nail in Bilics coffin losing that game.
Watched MOTD and they were on about Watkins being offside for the first goal as he was (slightly) beyond the defender when the ball was played to him. However, because the Newcastle player then plays the ball (via an attempted interception) he is played onside. Same rule as Man City's first goal in the week.

Now these are "experts" on MOTD (ok, so it's Dion Dublin and some female footballer) but you'd expect them to identify the main reason Watkins was onside, that being that he was "behind the ball" when it was played to him.

But then, I've never played the game so what would I know?  Rolleyes
(01-24-2021, 09:07 AM)baggie_ray Wrote: Watched MOTD and they were on about Watkins being offside for the first goal as he was (slightly) beyond the defender when the ball was played to him. However, because the Newcastle player then plays the ball (via an attempted interception) he is played onside. Same rule as Man City's first goal in the week.

Now these are "experts" on MOTD (ok, so it's Dion Dublin and some female footballer) but you'd expect them to identify the main reason Watkins was onside, that being that he was "behind the ball" when it was played to him.

But then, I've never played the game so what would I know?  Rolleyes

I think you have identified the problem, it's the quality of the pundit.

Isn't Dublin a baggies fan because of the three degrees?
(01-23-2021, 08:59 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Correct.

It brings me absolutely no pleasure other than to see Newcastle falter and NSPCC gain.

You can't dent they are an excellent side now.

It's just a great pity that they are our biggest rivals and even more that they are, as a club, completely undeserving of any success.
(01-24-2021, 12:33 PM)standitupbackstick Wrote:

Correct.

It's just a great pity that they are our biggest rivals and even more that they are, as a club, completely undeserving of any success.

So being middling in the Prem makes you a great side now? Oh puhhlleeese, FODTV!
(01-24-2021, 12:47 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 12:33 PM)standitupbackstick Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 08:45 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: We need Villa to do this one, mate.

Correct.

So being middling in the Prem makes you a great side now? Oh puhhlleeese, FODTV!

Detest them as much as the next person on here. Winning 2 games in hand would put them in the top 4. Not conceding goals, creating chances galore. Obviously, pointing this out makes you a Vile fan. Bit simplistic that.