Dean Smith - Credit where it’s due
(01-23-2021, 11:33 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Still the bleat goes on ffs

Sonny and Cher?
I hate the Villa. It riles me that they are above us at the moment. Grealish is a good player, and Smith has done a reasonable job, given the money spent. But it doesn’t matter, because they are now, always have been, and always will be cunts of the highest order. The cunts.
(01-23-2021, 11:35 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 11:33 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Still the bleat goes on ffs

Sonny and Cher?

The Whispers you heathen
Jesus is this H & V?

What did Smith do before he came to the Seals and was given 300-400m to spend? Fuck-all. Check his record. Doing a good job my haas.

Some of you lot have lost the fucking plot.
These new accounts posting about them are fishy. It's down to Shakey and the bunce .. ends.
(01-24-2021, 01:24 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Jesus is this H & V?

What did Smith do before he came to the Seals and was given 300-400m to spend?  Fuck-all.  Check his record.  Doing a good job my haas. 

It’s exactly what I thought , fuck them let’s see how they do next year when the moaning twats turn on them as soon as the mis place a pass when fans are back . 
They are on a roll this season they best Liverpool 7 that wouldn’t happen in a normal season , I watched them last night Newcastle were piss poor !
(01-24-2021, 09:39 AM)jigger11 Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 01:24 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Jesus is this H & V?

What did Smith do before he came to the Seals and was given 300-400m to spend?  Fuck-all.  Check his record.  Doing a good job my haas. 

It’s exactly what I thought , fuck them let’s see how they do next year when the moaning twats turn on them as soon as the mis place a pass when fans are back . 
They are on a roll this season they best Liverpool 7 that wouldn’t happen in a normal season , I watched them last night Newcastle were piss poor !

I don't know how the deluded entitled twats will behave when the spunkaton finishes. 

I've just realised that next year is the ruby (or is that claret) anniversary of something that happened in Rotterdam. That will keep them busy when the shit hits the fan.
I think Smith's a total prick but hey.
(01-23-2021, 10:58 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 10:25 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I hate the Villa more than anybody, utterly detest them

We should have appointed Gammon Face when we gave Moore the job

One of our biggest monumental fuck ups...and there have been a few

Cuzer

To be fair I remember you describing not backing Pepe Mel with his own backroom staff as our biggest missed opportunity in recent history. 

Moore united the club in a way that Dean Smith wouldn't have. Is anyone really shocked that after spending hundreds of millions they are hovering around mid table. 

Does anyone honestly believe that if we'd appointed Smith instead of Moore that we wouldn't be hovering around exactly the same position that we are now. 

Even if Smith had promoted us how many millions would he have had to spend in the Prem. He barely stayed up after spending 160.

IF we'd gone up, we'd also have gone straight back down

Behave, never said such a thing re Mel

I did say he should have been allowed to have his back room staff, yes, what overseas manager wouldn’t?

If you look at the shit show we became with McDonough on the training ground trying to be an interpreter for Mel it’s hardly rocket science it went tits up

Only at The Albion.....

Don’t let facts get in the way of you’re fucking stories eh?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-23-2021, 10:38 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 10:25 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I hate the Villa more than anybody, utterly detest them

We should have appointed Gammon Face when we gave Moore the job

One of our biggest monumental fuck ups...and there have been a few

Cuzer

Where do you come from out of interest?

Stourbridge born and bred, brought up in Quarry Bank, Wednesbury, Malvern, Kiddy and back to Stourbridge now

Parents were publicans when I was a kid so moved around a bit

First season going up regularly was 85-86......started well for me

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers