NFL Championship Matches
Onions?

Packers to beat the Bucks but with Brady to put in one last big performance.

If Mahomes was out I’d fancy the Bills against the Chiefs, but he’ll drag them through.
I'm going to put my neck on the line and go for the Bills. They are manic in attack and it would be great for them to get back to the Super Bowl after so many years - and finally win one after 4 losses.
(01-24-2021, 02:17 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: I'm going to put my neck on the line and go for the Bills.  They are manic in attack and it would be great for them to get back to the Super Bowl after so many years - and finally win one after 4 losses.

Defence isn’t exactly the Chiefs’ strong suit so it should be a high scoring match at least.
Are their stadiums closed to fans?
In the form of his life.
(01-24-2021, 02:28 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Are their stadiums closed to fans?

Open but severely reduced capacity.
I think Packers and Bills. I think home advantage will do for the Pack. Chiefs were ran close by the Browns last week, and the Bills are a better all-round team than the Browns are.
Sadly, as a Browns fan, I am forced to agree.
(01-24-2021, 03:03 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Sadly, as a Browns fan, I am forced to agree.

They aint far away though. Next year maybe. But its the Browns, so they may just as easily go 2-14 or something. Big Grin
Brady is already on it.
Am a 49ers fan. Got into it at Super Bowl 20 in 85-86 where it all began for a young me