Gallagher
I felt his performances have dipped a bit of late.
I'd be playing Field tonight if I was Sam. We are going to lose anyway and he's seen all the other contenders play DM other than Field. Might as well use tonight to have a look at him.

He won't though....
Johnstone; Furlong, Ajayi, O’Shea, Gibbs; Snodgrass, Sawyers, Livermore, Grant; Pereria; Robinson.
SJ
Furlong
Ajayi
O'Shea
Gibbo
Snodds
Sawyers
Livermore
Grant
Pereira
Robbo

Butts
Bartman
Old Man
Pelts
Townsend
Cocky
Matty
Edwards
Kanu
(01-26-2021, 07:13 PM)Peachy Wrote: I'd be playing Field tonight if I was Sam. We are going to lose anyway and he's seen all the other contenders play DM other than Field. Might as well use tonight to have a look at him.

He won't though....

Field was shitting himself, I heard
(01-26-2021, 07:12 PM)Crossbar11 Wrote: I felt his performances have dipped a bit of late.

Agreed. I said something similar the other day that if we can somehow get reinforcements I wouldn’t mind Gallagher as best bench option.
(01-26-2021, 07:50 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 07:13 PM)Peachy Wrote: I'd be playing Field tonight if I was Sam. We are going to lose anyway and he's seen all the other contenders play DM other than Field. Might as well use tonight to have a look at him.

He won't though....

Who told you that?...... Pards?  Big Grin
(01-26-2021, 07:50 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

He won't though....

That was 3 years ago - his career is going backwards...