Big Sam gone
Into the Dressing room and has locked the players in it seems
Big Grin .... bad bell.
Head locks Mergo style in there.
Apparently still ranting in the dressing room, will do interviews but will be very late. Fair play
(01-26-2021, 11:06 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Apparently still ranting in the dressing room, will do interviews but will be very late. Fair play

The dead horse is being flogged.
At last someone who will stand up to these bunch of wankers well done Big Sam give them what they deserve.
(01-26-2021, 11:13 PM)wba13 Wrote: At last someone who will stand up to these bunch of wankers well done Big Sam give them what they deserve.

I agree.

But. They're not good enough. I don't think it will make a scrap of difference.

Let's see the new faces we get in for the massive Fulham game. Someone who can actually kick the ball into the opposition net would be a good start.
Today as always there were some abysmal unforced errors. Ajayi for the first and Sawyers for the third goal stand out. Sawyers OG  against Leeds and Livermore's sending off were also moments of utter unprofessionality (if that's even a word). Are these clowns doing it deliberately to sabotage Sam?

Player power arguably saved us back in the McDonough and Mel days. But it's not what we need now. If Sam shouts at them, will they sulk even more? I guess we'll find out on Saturday.
He should give himself a bollocking too for picking the turd Sawyers over Gallagher. 

I cannot believe he is still first choice. 

Put his villa hat back on him and fuck him off to any takers in this window.
(01-26-2021, 11:08 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 11:06 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Apparently still ranting in the dressing room, will do interviews but will be very late. Fair play

The dead horse is being flogged.

Big Grin