Fulham and Sheffield United
I reckon anything less than four points there and we've gone. We've probably gone anyway and more than likely need six but these are two huge games. Need to have a few new faces in for Saturday and beat Fulham and then beat Dumb Chris's shower.

Six from those two will still give us the tiniest of outside chances.
It’s the hope that kills you.
Ive got more chance of a night with Jennifer Anniston than these winning 2 games on the trot.
(01-26-2021, 11:03 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: I reckon anything less than four points there and we've gone. We've probably gone anyway and more than likely need six but these are two huge games. Need to have a few new faces in for Saturday and beat Fulham and then beat Dumb Chris's shower.

Are you on drugs? There will be no new faces lol
(01-26-2021, 11:17 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 11:03 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: I reckon anything less than four points there and we've gone. We've probably gone anyway and more than likely need six but these are two huge games. Need to have a few new faces in for Saturday and beat Fulham and then beat Dumb Chris's shower.

Are you on drugs?  There will be no new faces lol

I know. Just trying to be positive.

I know exactly what this shower are about.
(01-26-2021, 11:20 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Grant is like a new signing though.   Big Grin
(01-26-2021, 11:32 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 11:20 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Grant is like a new signing though.   Big Grin

I'll not comment. It winds some folk up too much.
A win against Fulham gets us above them and a draw against The blades maintains the gap.
We also have to rely on Newcastle and Brighton not picking up much as well.

Its pretty unlikely but you never know and might make things a little more interesting.
(01-26-2021, 11:58 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: A win against Fulham gets us above them and a draw against The blades maintains the gap.

Its pretty unlikely but you never know and might make things a little more interesting.

Fulham v Brighton is tomorrow.

That’ll throw a spanner in the works either way.
(01-27-2021, 12:01 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 11:58 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: A win against Fulham gets us above them and a draw against The blades maintains the gap.

Fulham v Brighton is tomorrow.

That’ll throw a spanner in the works either way.

Ah! Yeah. Forgot about that.

Draw would be best I suppose.

If Brighton win we're down.