Let this sink in
West Brom 0-3 Aston Villa
West Brom 0-5 Leeds
West Brom 0-4 Arsenal
West Brom 0-5 Man City

People keep letting Alladyce off the hook, the players aren't good enough, Bilic, Dowling blah....

That is simply appalling and I don't care that we might not have the ability to stay up but I simply don't buy that we are that bad.

Alladyce takes a big chunk of blame. Consistently playing the appalling midfield Sawyers, chopping and changing round pegs in square holes - see Grant last night and back 4 and a complete lack of fight or willingness to play for the manager.

Makes Pardew look positively successful at our club

Fuck him off now
People keep saying the squad isn’t good enough, which is fair, but then fail to point out we’ve actually got worse under Allardyce. We’ve been good in a couple of games since he came in, decent in another and absolutely fucking toss in the rest. The shit we’ve served up recently, especially at home, is a lot worse than anything served up under Bilic.
I keep banging on about it but it can't all be about the players. Yes they aren't good enough but Sam has to organise them, build their confidence and instill them with belief. He has to use his experience. 

We are fucking terrible and getting worse. There is no way he can't shoulder some blame. I'm not seeing enough from the players or Sam. Both shit in equal measure imo but a manager/coach of his repute should be doing more. 

He picks the side and he keeps picking Sawyers. Says it all for me. He can't see what the rest of us can. 
Yes, home performances & results are indefensible. Allardyce has to take some responsibility as we’ve got worse with the same squad

Not sure why we’re that much worse at home - away results & performances haven’t been bad

Apparently heading for worse top flight defensive record in over 50 years
No fucker is going to get a tune out of them.

Short term move who has not been backed.
(01-27-2021, 08:16 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: No fucker is going to get a tune out of them.

Totally agree.
Sam came in expecting to be backed, slagged everyone off and now needs to get them back on side after discovering the promise of investment won’t be kept... the only way that will happen is by getting results, but with how performances have been at home so far I can’t really blame the players for not yet fully embracing his methods.
Allardyce would have been aware of the finances, that’s basic stuff. He would have been given the numbers & known options were either the likes of Snodgrass and loans until end of the season

It’s obvious that it’s more about not being able to attract anyone good enough on the basis of short term deals etc

I think they’d be happy to pay the wages (as they did with Sturridge & others) but so far clubs won’t allow players to leave and if they are players don’t fancy us

Very few players have moved so far
(01-27-2021, 08:28 AM)Pfister Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 08:16 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: No fucker is going to get a tune out of them.

Totally agree.

Yep.
There is no way fat sam isn't getting what he agreed or was promised, he would walk otherwise, the board can't be blamed if nobody wants to come to play for us or indeed for him.