One thing ive been really looking forward to for ages
A midfield without fkin Livermore and Sawyers
(01-26-2021, 10:25 PM)baggie93 Wrote: A midfield without fkin Livermore and Sawyers

You only have another 18 months to go mate, out of contract in June 2022.
Feel like I've been watching Livermore plodding around in stripes since I was a lad....but I'm 45. A turgid footballer who gets around the pitch but offers only occasional glimpses of footballing ability. At least Sawyers can pass the ball, but only when given more time and space than the PL will ever offer and at 28 there doesn't seem room for adaption or improvement. Still think he can offer something in the Chump but not, for the love of your chosen deity, as part of this unholy pivotting partnership.
This guy is no fan and absolutely slaughters him, but with detailed analysis/justification.  

Three goals he could have prevented last night!  Let's hope we never see him in an Albion shirt again. 

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2021/01/2...-with-him/
(01-27-2021, 02:15 PM)Hopalong Wrote: This guy is no fan and absolutely slaughters him, but with detailed analysis/justification.  

Three goals he could have prevented last night!  Let's hope we never see him in an Albion shirt again. 

I would argue over the use of detailed analysis

The first one I can see 4 other players stopped, if the assistant knew the rules of the game it wouldn't have happened. As a lot of ex footballers said last night playing to the whistle is a load of ........

The second he/she fails to mention Gibbs for no reason headed it into the danger area, O'Shea cleared it to Grant who had all the time in the world to take it down turn and shift the ball but no he decides it would be better to head back into danger at head height to a teammate who is marked.

The third he can have

I'm assuming with his/her in depth analysis of the game he is a member of our defence coaching staff
(01-27-2021, 03:03 PM)Brandywell Wrote:
(01-27-2021, 02:15 PM)Hopalong Wrote: This guy is no fan and absolutely slaughters him, but with detailed analysis/justification.  

I would argue over the use of detailed analysis

The first one I can see 4 other players stopped, if the assistant knew the rules of the game it wouldn't have happened. As a lot of ex footballers said last night playing to the whistle is a load of ........

The second he/she fails to mention Gibbs for no reason headed it into the danger area, O'Shea cleared it to Grant who had all the time in the world to take it down turn and shift the ball but no he decides it would be better to head back into danger at head height to a teammate who is marked.

The third he can have

I'm assuming with his/her in depth analysis of the game he is a member of our defence coaching staff

That is the one thing that Grant did in the entire match that affected the game - and all it did was contribute to one of their goals.