Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vote leave crowd
I'm really getting fed up of how loud and angry the more vociferous of the Vote Leave crowd are. In fact they remind me a lot of the types who ring football phone ins.
I went into this whole debate undecided and ready to listen to both camps, but a proliferation of gigantic Vote Leave posters and them constantly infiltrating my social media feeds is really nauseating.
I'll just be so glad when it's all over and these angry people can go back to moaning about youths cycling on the pavement.
There's some people who have wanted this for years so they will bang the drums as loud as they can for the next few weeks. Once the silent majority scared by the unknown vote to keep us in I really don't know what will become of some of these characters. We might never see Nigel Farage again!
(06-07-2016, 10:44 AM)spandaubaggie Wrote: There's some people who have wanted this for years so they will bang the drums as loud as they can for the next few weeks. Once the silent majority scared by the unknown vote to keep us in I really don't know what will become of some of these characters. We might never see Nigel Farage again!

Indeed as long as the silent majority turn out along with 500k of us British living in Europe
(06-07-2016, 10:44 AM)spandaubaggie Wrote: There's some people who have wanted this for years so they will bang the drums as loud as they can for the next few weeks. Once the silent majority scared by the unknown vote to keep us in I really don't know what will become of some of these characters. We might never see Nigel Farage again!

Agree with this.

It will be an IN vote for sure.
Bring our boy Bratislava back home!!!

But seriously - I am pretty fuggin' scared that people wont go out and vote and the nutters will have their way and we'll be in for ten years of shite.
I've already voted.

Voted to stay.
I just need the timetable and the timescales for the Global crash, WW3, Invasion of immigrants on the south coast,
unavailability of any German car or French wine  - I can then plan the new off grid life that we are all going to take
up either stay or leave      

Dodgy
(06-07-2016, 10:54 AM)MGalea Wrote: Bring our boy Bratislava back home!!!

But seriously - I am pretty fuggin' scared that people wont go out and vote and the nutters will have their way and we'll be in for ten years of shite.

I think there will be a good turn out MG.
(06-07-2016, 10:54 AM)MGalea Wrote: Bring our boy Bratislava back home!!!

Don't even go there!
I'd seriously consider changing nationalities if it meant work visa problems etc.

There's been some seriously rallying of expats across Europe of which about 300k of them are happily retired in France/Spain and would really struggle to stay on if it went ahead.
Another thing that worries me is that this is a very complex issue but a lot of people are going to be voting based on one part of the issue... particularly on the leave side... and it's just not as black and white as that.