Nuno
(01-28-2021, 08:56 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 08:54 PM)sickParrot Wrote: He has donated £250,000 to a charity that feeds families in Wolverhampton. Fair play. 

https://theathletic.com/news/nuno-wolves...yuuoeBhWRt

Can't stand the club but I like their manager and players.

We need a Mark McGhee and Bully back so I can loathe them like I used to.

Good on Nuno!
This.

In Dean Smith the Vile now have a Manager who's up there with McGhee, and Grealish a player who's on the Bully level. The fact that they're local and Vile fans to boot certainly adds to their charm....

Can't help but like and admire Nuno, and they've got no players who are anywhere near Bully or Greasy.
(01-29-2021, 07:14 AM)Supamart Wrote: Can you imagine BFS making such a donation?

Hate it when posters make statements like this, we don’t know what anyone at the club has donated ,just because it’s not in the public domain doesn’t mean we haven’t done anything. Well done to Nuno
Am I not right in thinking that the club has been sending out food parcels all through the pandemic?
(01-29-2021, 09:01 AM)wba13 Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 07:14 AM)Supamart Wrote: Can you imagine BFS making such a donation?

Hate it when posters make statements like this, we don’t know what anyone at the club has donated ,just because it’s not in the public domain doesn’t mean we haven’t done anything. Well done to Nuno

I was not referring to Albeyun, but BFS !
Nuno comes across as a very decent man, far too decent for that lot.