Celebrities you want to punch
Glenn "A little bit" Hoddle.
Roy Keane - but I'm not brave enough.
(01-31-2021, 06:04 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: As soon as you put the telly on, along comes another batch of 'em,
Ed Balls
That farmer guy from Countryfile, Adam Look How Rich I Am.

Farmingfile as we unkindly, although not entirely inaccurately, refer to it.

Ellie Harrison is an interesting one though: intensely irritating at times as on on-screen persona, but a bit of a firebrand in print when it comes to environmental matters. Puts stuff into her columns she'd never say out loud on TV.
Are we allowed Alexander Meerkat?
I actually know the bloke who does their voices and he’s a decent guy -Simon Greenall - but I FUCKING HATE the meerkats. I’d like to boot them into a hole in the desert where they belong. Fucking Russian Meerkats for fuck’s sake!!
Surprised no one’s mentioned Scott ‘Scotty’ Parker yet, the smug po-faced cockney twat who thinks he’s auditioning for the next Bond film.

And another vote for Matt Hancock, if for no other reason that he signs his name “Matt” - just Matt.
(01-31-2021, 07:51 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: I actually know the bloke who does their voices and he’s a decent guy -Simon Greenall - but I FUCKING HATE the meerkats. I’d like to boot them into a hole in the desert where they belong. Fucking Russian Meerkats for fuck’s sake!!

Wait... Michael from Partridge?!?!?
The bird from Bucks Fizz.

Apparently she's skint and is now resorting to growing her own veg on her huge farm estate with her successful husband and kids.

Where's the money gone, Tom?
(01-31-2021, 09:32 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 07:51 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: I actually know the bloke who does their voices and he’s a decent guy -Simon Greenall - but I FUCKING HATE the meerkats. I’d like to boot them into a hole in the desert where they belong. Fucking Russian Meerkats for fuck’s sake!!

Sorry Michael, that was just a noise.
(01-31-2021, 09:42 PM)Mr vertical Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 09:32 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Sorry Michael, that was just a noise.

Yes indeed, it are he.