If big sam keep us up he really would be one of the great managers wouldnt he ?
for sure every team fighting relegation would want him in next year if he does ps i think he will do it ..keep us up
Bump

Back page
If he keeps us up, I expect him to walk the length of Netherton Razza as his next trick, before returning to the Wrenner with just a tin of John West's tuna and a loaf of bread to provide a banquet for everyone.
(02-01-2021, 08:46 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: If he keeps us up, I expect him to walk the length of Netherton Razza as his next trick, before returning to the Wrenner with just a tin of John West's tuna and a loaf of bread to provide a banquet for everyone.

Jesus Christ!!
(02-01-2021, 08:46 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: If he keeps us up, I expect him to walk the length of Netherton Razza as his next trick, before returning to the Wrenner with just a tin of John West's tuna and a loaf of bread to provide a banquet for everyone.

I think you're confusing John with Colin.
(02-01-2021, 08:48 AM)FulhamĀ Fallout Wrote:

Jesus Christ!!

Well he was crucified by some on here before his first gameĀ  Smile