Tanganga
China mentioned him to me this morning, along with another 2 defenders from Prem clubs. None of the names he mentioned were Jones or Rose, more in the "not first choice" bracket, but not kids. Not big names. Apparently we hope to sign 1 defender.
He came across as good, down to earth player on the amazon prime spurs documentary series.

But, getting just him wouldn't be enough as I think we need 2 fb and a ch.

I cannot help but think Hegazi would have excelled under BS.
yes i agree its funny though l remember certain fans imposing a  donkeys head  on his picture because we only paid a million for him
how times have changed Big Grin
(01-31-2021, 03:40 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Much will depend on whether he plays a part tonight on whether he will come here.

Very much ticks a box for what we are looking for and a good alternative to the main target with Arsenal not wanting Maitland Niles to come to us.

Tanganga's injury record is a worry for me. He's been out with a number of different injuries in the last year.

The last thing we need is someone who is going to miss games.
6ft Right sided CB but can also play RB? Young and inexperienced but would add something, including physicality, if the A !ist cavalry arn't coming.

The club do realise he can't play both positions at the same time though? ?
He is a total beast. Would be a superb signing. At least FS seemingly agrees that Furlong is abysmal.
Played left back too .
Seems Spurs fans would rather keep him than the lad the bought from Swansea (Rodon?)
Needed him not to make bench today, not a good sign that he's just been named on it.
(01-31-2021, 06:20 PM)richbaggie Wrote: Needed him not to make bench today, not a good sign that he's just been named on it.
Is he the best of the RB options, Rich?