Kipre?
If we are so bad in defense why are we looking to ship out a defender we recently bought? If he’s so bad why did we buy him? I just don’t get how our club operates.
Bump. Back page.
Looks like he is going nowhere I would try him at a fullback position.
He should have been loaned out at the start of the season as he was never going to be near the first team. Another bad Dowling signing.
(01-31-2021, 04:57 PM)westbromjack Wrote: If we are so bad in defense why are we looking to ship out a defender we recently bought? If he’s so bad why did we buy him? I just don’t get how our club operates.

I asked a similar question the other day. At the time it was seen as a good bit of business for a player who was highly regarded and other Championship teams wanted. He was always going to be on the periphery but I guess the thought was he'd be a clever Gmac type signing that could make the step up. I think Slav wouldn't pick him because he was fucked off about Hegazi being sold and saw Kipre as Dowling signing.

Like all players that haven't kicked a ball I'd rather see what they are like before shifting them on. Especially as we are so week defensively but I guess Big Sam hasn't seen enough in training to impress him. If he had I'm sure he would have been given a shot as Sam has no previous with the player. 

A loan to the Chump now could actually benefit us next season though so hopefully all is not lost with him.