First half yesterday
Hi Ziz
(01-31-2021, 09:32 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Hi Ziz

[Image: q0azh.jpg]
(01-31-2021, 08:02 PM)MozzasRocket Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 06:53 PM)diagne_west Wrote: Hello friends. I am new here, just joined. This season I support West Broomwich and I fallow its games. I hope this team stays in the premier league at the end of the season. Good luck. Best wishes.

Hi mate! Welcome. I'm new here too, i enjoy it. Hopefully people don't get smarmy towards you when you have a different opinion to them.. oh & i hope you don't get the 'new poster' rubbish thrown at you as well.

BOING BOING

Thanks mate Nice to meet you I'm from Turkey I think West Bromwich made many Turkish fans after Diagne and maybe Okay Yokuslu???
(01-31-2021, 10:19 PM)diagne_west Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 06:53 PM)diagne_west Wrote: Hello friends. I am new here, just joined. This season I support West Broomwich and I fallow its games. I hope this team stays in the premier league at the end of the season. Good luck. Best wishes.

Hi mate! Welcome. I'm new here too, i enjoy it. Hopefully people don't get smarmy towards you when you have a different opinion to them.. oh & i hope you don't get the 'new poster' rubbish thrown at you as well.

BOING BOING

Thanks mate Nice to meet you I'm from Turkey I think West Bromwich made many Turkish fans after Diagne and maybe Okay Yokuslu???

What part of Turkey?
(01-31-2021, 10:46 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 10:19 PM)diagne_west Wrote:

BOING BOING

What part of Turkey?

Good morning. Sorry for the late reply. I'm from the west cost of Turkey, Izmir which is the 3rd biggest city of the country. But, I live in the capital city, Ankara. I think You have been to Tukey before, right? English people love to have a holiday in Turkey because of its cheapness and nice weather. But this pandemic struck a blow to Turkish tourism.