Double sub
Our CM has been out run for 2 seasons. As long as Livermore is involved it will be..no matter who is with him. Personally never ever rated him and always struggled to see what his contribution is. Im sick to the back teeth of seeing him lumbering around our midfield , contributing fuck all. I dont know if it is , but hope his contract is up this summer and hes gone, with a few others. He has been a weak link for ages..not just this season. I used to watch him n Sawyers last season and think..God help us in the Prem.
He is our captain and should lead by example, yet he seemed to be on BFS diet during lockdown and doesn't seem to have regained his fitness. He seemed to find his place in here some point last season and I started to really rate him for the first time. That seems like a long time ago now.

Livermore and Gibbs have the experience in the league and that should be a huge benefit to the team, but I cant see that from either of them.

They are now our only links to the Pulis/Pards era. I cant help but feel that their losing negative mentality is a big part of the problem in the dressing room.
Yeah Livermore has only looked fit from Aug 19 to March 2020. Back to being overweight after lockdown last year.

It's a pity as I really think he cares about the club. But something (whether his fault or not) is stopping him getting fit, and lets face it his game is bloody weak. He ain't a good passer of the ball at all.
(02-03-2021, 05:16 PM)sickParrot Wrote: He is our captain and should lead by example, yet he seemed to be on BFS diet during lockdown and doesn't seem to have regained his fitness. He seemed to find his place in here some point last season and I started to really rate him for the first time. That seems like a long time ago now.

Livermore and Gibbs have the experience in the league and that should be a huge benefit to the team, but I cant see that from either of them.

They are now our only links to the Pulis/Pards era. I cant help but feel that their losing negative mentality is a big part of the problem in the dressing room.

Spot on.  I'd also include Phillips in that bracket