Yokuslu
From the little  cameo I saw, he looks like our new Claudio?  Or an accident waiting to happen? He likes a tackle I know  that
(02-08-2021, 04:47 PM)oldun Wrote: From the little  cameo I saw, he looks like our new Claudio?  Or an accident waiting to happen? He likes a tackle I know  that

It's early days as they say, but I'm with you 100%
(02-08-2021, 04:57 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 04:47 PM)oldun Wrote: From the little  cameo I saw, he looks like our new Claudio?  Or an accident waiting to happen? He likes a tackle I know  that

He can effectively replace Livermore and Sawyers which allows a more offensive line-up.

We haven't seen this element yet of sam's survival plan but it willbe place by Burnley. 

We have to start winning games so we'll need to go gung-ho fairly soon.
(02-08-2021, 05:03 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

He can effectively replace Livermore and Sawyers which allows a more offensive line-up.

We haven't seen this element yet of sam's survival plan but it willbe place by Burnley. 

Sawyers  is clearly hopeless in the defensive position he is put in, further forward I'm not sure?
One of his first challenges was kick a spuds player up in the air,,, yes that'll do for me  Smile
(02-08-2021, 06:05 PM)oldun Wrote:

Sawyers  is clearly hopeless in the top flight.

Corrected for you.

Arf! You'd have thought so wouldn't you. We were already dead and buried and needing wins before Spurs and he left out Pereira in favour of getting 11 behind the ball and hoofing it.

Our goal difference is horrific so I see no need to worry about how bad it will get. We will never get it to a place where GD will keep us up so We just need to try and outscore the opposition each game and start on the front foot. Whoever the fuck we are playing.

The problem is the Opta stats show we are getting worse in attack as well as defence under Sam.

Our Chances created per game has dropped by nearly half from 5.69 to 3.3 since Sam took charge. That's quite a drop and considering our goals against is nearly 1 goal per game worse under Allardyce (from 2 to 2.8) its not hard to see why he's coming under some criticism. We are worse at both ends of the pitch!
Yeah but isn’t he hilarious mimicking to take a throw in yesterday?

Laugh a minute this clown......

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Unfortunately he will only be here for 3 months. Then back to Sawyers and Livermore next season
(02-08-2021, 10:06 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Unfortunately he will only be here for 3 months. Then back to Sawyers and Livermore next season

Not so sure CIM.  He's a player we tried to sign in 2017 and we may be able to persuade him to stay for 12 months if we go down.  If by some miracle we stay up then we can sign him for £4m.