Allardyce - Why keep him?
We have no structure in place.... We are fucked
(02-08-2021, 10:42 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 10:36 AM)MozzasRocket Wrote: I want Allardyce to stay coz you know that when a new guy comes in, Jake will be the first one knocking on his door saying ‘I’m the captain, whatever ya need me to do, I’ll do it’. The manager will think he’s a nice bloke, keep him as his captain, he’ll get offered a new deal & around & around we go with the worst midfielder I’ve ever seen...

I want Allardyce to stay coz you know that when a new guy comes in, Jake will be the first one knocking on his door saying ‘I’m the captain, whatever ya need me to do, I’ll do it’. The manager will think he’s a nice bloke, keep him as his captain, he’ll get offered a new deal & around & around we go with the worst midfielder I’ve ever seen..

Allardyce would get rid of the deadwood and a rebuild under him I would back. We’d be solid.

Jakes the worst midfielder you've ever seen? Wow. I'm guessing you didn't watch us in the 80's or 90's?

Kieran O'Regan and Shaun Cunnigton want a word.....

He’s the worst premier league midfielder we’ve ever had, definitely. All we’ve done since he’s came in is lose games. His stats say it all, let alone watching him with our own eyes.

Like I said above, if Sam stayed and did a proper rebuild, we would be solid. Right now, the players aren’t good enough, anybody with half a brain knows that. It’s not just down to the managers, the players are shit and have been for a while. There’s only a few who come out with any credit at all.
(02-08-2021, 06:33 PM)MozzasRocket Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 10:42 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 10:36 AM)MozzasRocket Wrote: I want Allardyce to stay coz you know that when a new guy comes in, Jake will be the first one knocking on his door saying ‘I’m the captain, whatever ya need me to do, I’ll do it’. The manager will think he’s a nice bloke, keep him as his captain, he’ll get offered a new deal & around & around we go with the worst midfielder I’ve ever seen...

I want Allardyce to stay coz you know that when a new guy comes in, Jake will be the first one knocking on his door saying ‘I’m the captain, whatever ya need me to do, I’ll do it’. The manager will think he’s a nice bloke, keep him as his captain, he’ll get offered a new deal & around & around we go with the worst midfielder I’ve ever seen..

Allardyce would get rid of the deadwood and a rebuild under him I would back. We’d be solid.

Jakes the worst midfielder you've ever seen? Wow. I'm guessing you didn't watch us in the 80's or 90's?

Kieran O'Regan and Shaun Cunnigton want a word.....

He’s the worst premier league midfielder we’ve ever had, definitely. All we’ve done since he’s came in is lose games. His stats say it all, let alone watching him with our own eyes.

Like I said above, if Sam stayed and did a proper rebuild, we would be solid. Right now, the players aren’t good enough, anybody with half a brain knows that. It’s not just down to the managers, the players are shit and have been for a while. There’s only a few who come out with any credit at all.

Yep.
I'd say, pound for pound, Greg was probably our worst Prem midfielder. Barely kicked a ball for us and cost zillions.
(02-08-2021, 08:16 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: I'd say, pound for pound, Greg was probably our worst Prem midfielder. Barely kicked a ball for us and cost zillions.

63K per week is how much we paid of his 105k wages. He was definitely our biggest disappointment.
(02-08-2021, 12:33 PM)The liquidator Wrote: We have no structure in place.... We are fucked

Johnstone; O’Shea, Ajayi, Bartley, Townsend; Okay, Maintland-Niles; Diangana, Pereria, Snodgrass; Diagne 

15 Game Season & we need 26 Points

(02-08-2021, 10:43 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 10:41 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 12:33 PM)The liquidator Wrote: We have no structure in place.... We are fucked

Johnstone; O’Shea, Ajayi, Bartley, Townsend; Okay, Maintland-Niles; Diangana, Pereria, Snodgrass; Diagne 

As he said, we're fucked.

We’ll be fine. 

5 wins from next 6. Will mean we only need 11 points from 9 games.
(02-08-2021, 10:41 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

As he said, we're fucked.