Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four years today
[Image: 77S3RZUOKBEDFIXUZFBQQOCPEU]
Beat the Villa. Get in Big Al.
It was an appointment that came out of nowhere. The same day as England vs. Italy in the world cup if I recall.
There are few genuine “what the fuck?” moments. This was one. I must have uttered that phrase ten times in the space of an hour
Fucking wrecked my day that did.

Was going out about 8pm for the game, ended up ranting so hard the Mrs ordered me out into the garden, phoned to try and cancel my ST but they were closed, drank all the beer in my house, went out in a foul mood, drank more, fell asleep ten minutes into the match.
(06-14-2018, 08:35 AM)Cunningham1979 Wrote: There are few genuine “what the fuck?” moments. This was one. I must have uttered that phrase ten times in the space of an hour

You and many others, one to forget
(06-14-2018, 08:35 AM)Cunningham1979 Wrote: There are few genuine “what the fuck?” moments. This was one. I must have uttered that phrase ten times in the space of an hour

I was on holiday in France. I turned my phone on momentarily and then switched it off immediately after reading the news #FFS sakes
We went through an entire season in the PL with Alan Irvine and then Pepe Mel as manager and still survived. That's how bad Pulis and Pardew were last season.

Fuck me.
I thought Lepko had been on the piss when he tweeted "West Brom have abandoned talks with Tim Sherwood and have appointed Alan Irvine as the new Head Coach".

Princess Diana dying, 9/11 and appointing Alan Fucking Irvine are three things I'll never forget.
(06-14-2018, 08:24 AM)Legend Wrote: It was an appointment that came out of nowhere. The same day as England vs. Italy in the world cup if I recall.

Surprised you haven’t posted saying how great he was.