UTD into extra time....
Thumbs Down 
With Utd tired I think with a bit of luck it's not beyond the realms of possibility we might be able to cause a shock and conceded less than 5 on Sunday....
(02-09-2021, 09:36 PM)Peachy Wrote: With Utd tired I think with a bit of luck it's not beyond the realms of possibility we might be able to cause a shock and conceded less than 5 on Sunday....

Lol!
I think we might be able to give them a bit of a game and possibly get a couple of corners.
(02-09-2021, 09:36 PM)Peachy Wrote: With Utd tired I think with a bit of luck it's not beyond the realms of possibility we might be able to cause a shock and conceded less than 5 on Sunday....

Mate, if they played 25 consecutive games with extra time between now and Saturday they would still out run us
I think we might actually enter their half on occasions.
(02-09-2021, 10:15 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I think we might actually enter their half on occasions.

Does hoofing it upfield after every kick off count?
(02-09-2021, 10:25 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:15 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I think we might actually enter their half on occasions.

Does hoofing it upfield after every kick off count?

It'll have to!
The thing about Man United is that they twat teams that score first. So we should be able to only lose by 1 or 2.
We’re due a positive result soon. Surely?
(02-09-2021, 10:13 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

Mate, if they played 25 consecutive games with extra time between now and Saturday they would still out run us

Ay that the truth......