Favourite Track by... vol 290
(02-16-2021, 02:37 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I thought Savage was a good album.

It was. It probably also got more recognition than any album he's brought out since 79 or 80. 

His autobiography's worth a read. The fightback from being broke and his career practically dead and buried is a crackin' read.
(02-16-2021, 02:44 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

It was. It probably also got more recognition than any album he's brought out since 79 or 80. 

His autobiography's worth a read. The fightback from being broke and his career practically dead and buried is a crackin' read.

Will look at that. Looking to read some more music ABs...

Incidentally, the Cairngorm Reindeer Centre has confirmed the names of it's calves and there's one called Oatcake...

https://www.cairngormreindeer.co.uk/tag/oatcake/
(02-16-2021, 03:21 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(02-16-2021, 02:44 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

Will look at that. Looking to read some more music ABs...

Incidentally, the Cairngorm Reindeer Centre has confirmed the names of it's calves and there's one called Oatcake...

https://www.cairngormreindeer.co.uk/tag/oatcake/

This is the sort of information I've missed on here recently.
Where am I?
WBA Unofficial
What do you want?
Information.
Whose side are you on?
That would be telling. We want information… information… information.
You won't get it.
By hook or by crook, we will.

My copy and post skills are amazing.
I watched The Prisoner from start to finish on a DVD box set recently. My brother in law had lent it to me, so I felt obliged to watch it all the way through, else I'd have probably given up fairly early on. 

Having stuck with it to the end, all I can say is "WTF?"